Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wounded Warrior JK

Old 12-02-2007, 01:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkob1060
...Hey Redrock, is there anyway to get a schedule of where its going to be? I'd love to see it in person.
I'll see what I can find out.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:07 PM
JK Super Freak

I saw this jeep on youtube it sounds amazing!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by natius
If I were Canadian, the possibility of winning this Jeep would make me want to become an American citizen as fast as I could.

-natius
If I were Canadian, I'd be glad my leader didn't concoct a war to enrich his oil company buddies...nothing drives up the price of oil like a long war in the middle of the oil patch.

For the record, I support our troops. I don't support putting them in harms way for anything less than the right fight. That fight is in Afghanistan not in Iraq.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

Default Hmmm....

Great cause guys. I bought my raffle tickets and am now just wondering if I'll win this Jeep before my JK order comes in

One question though - what's the Warrior Jeep doing bewteen now and December - is it being driven?
Old 01-23-2008, 01:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by colinmerry
...One question though - what's the Warrior Jeep doing bewteen now and December - is it being driven?
http://warriorjeep.org/tourdates.asp

That is just the preliminary schedule. It will be at more events than that...and trailered to all of them.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:48 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ragin Gage
If I were Canadian, I'd be glad my leader didn't concoct a war to enrich his oil company buddies...nothing drives up the price of oil like a long war in the middle of the oil patch.

For the record, I support our troops. I don't support putting them in harms way for anything less than the right fight. That fight is in Afghanistan not in Iraq.
Austin, our own little liberal armpit, I'm sure our troops are thrilled with support like yours.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:15 PM
JK Jedi Master

Just read the offroad adventures magazine. Nice shot of the JK!
Old 03-19-2008, 01:29 AM
JK Super Freak

If you happen to be at EJS in MOAB this week, you can see the Warrior Jeep in person. Here's a pic of our club Vice President and Walker Evans (who donated the wheels for it.) It will be on the trail some, and with the Superlift crew in the Vendors Area later this week.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:23 AM
urbikesucks

Default As a soldier I think this is a great idea

Thanks for all of the help you are vary kind people and I'm sure it will help much needed service personal. Although I can't get into it much, I agree, I think we should have stayed on track in Afganastan. I was deployed there shortly after 911 in Oct w/ the 101st,1-187th Inf. and now in Iraq and we have lost far to many in this country.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I support the cause and want to win the jeep, but having already donated, I find that the organization is wasting tons of money spamming the previous donators...

About every 2 weeks of this year I'm getting either an envelope with the story, and a request for more money, or a shiny flyer asking for more money. The last package had some cheesy plastic ribbons that I don't know what are good for...

My point is, I wish they'd stop spending the money I donated on mailers. I know it's not much, but it adds up fast, and for waht? Spamming me only turns me against them.

Quick Reply: Wounded Warrior JK