Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

which would you rather have.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:42 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by rider81
does it changes anyones mind when i say thats a 1000 dollar bumper im getting for 450?
It sounds like the bumper is too good a deal to pass up. Are there any issues with it (like the paint is all scratched up, or it's rusting, or such)?

But, back to the original comparison: I'm not much into guns. Doesn't make me anti-gun (yes, I'm a Democrat, but neither does that). In fact, I even own a couple and they're mounted right next to my computer in my home office. But, for me, a similar comparison would be do I buy a new lens for my camera or a new part for my Jeep? Now, lenses I buy cost about as much as a premium quality AR-15. So we're talking real money. And I have to pace myself, because I only have so much "real money". LOL. Sometimes I buy something for the Jeep and sometimes something for my photography passion. As long as you're not going into debt buying these toys--and that's what they all are--have fun.

Well, lookie there: Post number 8,000.

Quick Reply: which would you rather have.