Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Worst service I've ever had

Old 04-08-2008, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got off the phone. They are going to overnight me one from CA since they are 3 hours behind and it will still go out today. Crossing my fingers.

Ty
Old 04-08-2008, 12:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man what a bummer... sorry to hear about this... at first i was like yeah well this happens.. but AGAIN!!! 3 strikes ur out 4th strike and u should get ur part free... time is money
Old 04-09-2008, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Still dont have my track bar

So I got up today and no track bar is here. Once again I called 4WD to see whats going on. The guy puts me on hold to see whats going on. He picked up and said the order was placed this morning and it would go out today. He said that 2nd day air would be no problem. For those of you that have been following, yesterday I was promised the part today. The guy I spoke with yesterday said he called in the order to a store in California since they are 3 hours behind and it could still make the shipping deadline. This was only partly true. He didn't call another store. He ordered it directly from Full Traction and they have yet to ship it. I was promised overnight shipping yesterday but this guy apparently had no record of it since he was going to send it 2nd day. This company is a joke. Take your money elsewhere.

Ty
Old 04-09-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Newbie

Hopefully loosing the business of the folks who read this will make them rethink their business strategy.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

Wow, I would say you have bad luck but that would be saying you had some sort of luck to begin with.

I think I would have popped a blood vessel if I were you by now.

Crossing my fingers that they get it right for you this time.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:25 PM
JK Freak

I ordered my RC 2.5 kit and it got here on time.

Congrats to Rough Country.

But I was little pissed at the Rugged Ridge mirror Reloc brack..... they came with baremetal screws that would not screw into the filler plate.

Booo!
Old 04-09-2008, 06:05 PM
JK Junkie

Just call them and tell them to stick it. Then order from somewhere else.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Success... sorta

Well my rear track bar got here yesterday. Got it installed and adjusted and moved to the front that was installed but not yet adjusted. The Rubicon Express bar that came with my used lift kit had the jam nut and heim joint siezed bad. After a lot of working on it with heat and lube we finally got the jam nut to break loose. After even more work we got the heim to turn a little bit but not near enough to adjust it. Its siezed up bad. In our ever increasing frustration we kinda damaged the heim but it wont even come out enough to order a new one and throw it in there. There might be a discount front track bar for sale here if someone wants to mess with it. I got pissed off and went back to my house and grabed the front bar that 4WD sent me and threw it on there. JEEP IS BACK TOGETHER! Myself and the 2 buddies that were helping went out to the "un-improved" country roads to do some testing. Purely in the name of getting the Jeep set up properly (thats what we told our signifigant others at least) and had a blast. This thing flexes really really well. I called 4WD this morning and after explaining what was going on 3 or 4 times finally was able to pay for the front bar I never should have had. This used kit ended up costing me about the same as a new kit. Oh well... Live and learn.

Ty

Quick Reply: Worst service I've ever had