Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wish I would have waited

Old 01-13-2009, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tambil68
The Jeep holds its value better then any other production vehicle on the market, I can't see how you could loose 6k on a deal. I believe the stats are they hold 73% after 5 years!
True or false? False
Old 01-13-2009, 06:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Wrangler still does hold its value better than any other SUV though.

Originally Posted by scottrock
Yeah I've been having some of the same thoughts lately hearing the ridiculous deals on Rubi's. And I kick myself till I hear the news. unless you walked in and make a cash deal it wouldn't matter if they were $15,000 cuz the banks won't make any new loans
The banks are still loaning money, just being more selective who they'll loan money to. I didn't have any problems obtaining financing on my '08 Rubicon when I bought it last night. I got $11K off though through EP pricing though.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the new Jeep!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -

The dealerships wouldnt budge on mine much at all when I got it last year. I am guessing this year they would be doing cheetah flips to get someone to come in and pay cash for it. What a difference a day....err...year makes.

Quick Reply: Wish I would have waited