Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Window storage??

Old 03-30-2007, 11:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Window storage??

For those of you experienced folk - after enjoying the hard top - I just had to remove it as we have now towed it south of the border and have been enjoying the top down (and even having many hummers gazing longingly!).

But that has left me with the inevitable quandry of what to do with the plastic windows while out at play.

I am almost thinking I need to carry the box they came in and store them with a towel between to attempt to add a few extra days of longevity.

Unfortunately I can also see the dilemma. Last summer while roaming the mountains of Colorado with the top off - we ended up in a down pour - lots of fun be we put the top up in the rental and the windows were still on (and very scratched up - but it kept us a bit dryer.

Is there a reasonable way to store so that we might keep things a bit dryer on our next rain fest?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by AZToad; 03-30-2007 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:23 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Go with the Clover Patch window roll

I have the Clover Patch window roll. Make sure you order the one for the JK. It hangs from your rollbar so your windows are out of the way of cargo and the subwoofer.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:25 AM
JK Freak

Thanks - I'll look into that as soon as we get back!
Old 03-30-2007, 11:32 AM
JK Freak

Cloverpatch all the way. Mine works great and lets me drop the top whenever I want. (I cram it under my seat when not in use).
Old 03-31-2007, 07:34 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here it is in the Jeep. I roll the side windows lengthwise, the plastic that goes against the door frame is a lot less flexible.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

Beautiful - much appreciated.

The website says they are due out soon so as I am used to waiting - this shouldn't be so bad!

Thanks for the suggestions

Quick Reply: Window storage??