Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Will a soft top fit under the hard top of a 4 door?

Old 07-01-2011, 03:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarathesahara
This doesn't make since to me..if you have the hardtop on, who cares about a sudden downpour? And if you were to have one when the hardtop is off then you have the softtop is right there, just throw it on. ::
It looks like I left out the part in my OP that the hard top would be off in the event of a hypothetical sudden downpour. Sorry for the confusion

My question was wether or not the soft could be stored under the hard.

It seems as tho it can be, thanks for all the input.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by TENNESSEE MAYHEM
It looks like I left out the part in my OP that the hard top would be off in the event of a hypothetical sudden downpour. Sorry for the confusion
It was pretty clear what you meant in your other post prior to his reply though.

Originally Posted by TENNESSEE MAYHEM
I'm wondering if the geometry of the 4 door vs 2 door still allows the soft top under the hard top for emergencies when the hard top is hanging in the garage...?
So YES, the soft top will fold down and fit underneath the hard top in the 4 door. That's actually how mine shipped when I bought it new.

Last edited by Rednroll; 07-02-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Will a soft top fit under the hard top of a 4 door?