Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Will an ARB bumper + Goddies fit in the back of a 2 Door?

Old 07-17-2012, 10:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a suggestion, but why don't you pick it up at Northridge's shop in Panoka AB? Super close to Calgary, and you won't have to pay duties etc..
Old 07-17-2012, 03:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ScubaDude
I'd go with this plan.
I just might, it's still a good plan. Then comes the choice of if I should claim it or not!

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
It will fit take a blanket and put rest it on the center console bewteen the seats
That's great to hear! Thanks David

Originally Posted by antonioso
My ARB just managed to squeeze into my JKU, cant imagine there will be much room in the 2dr
I'm assuming you didn't have any packaging on it and the rear seats down?

Originally Posted by Delux2769
You could do the bumper swap in less than an hour. Especially if you tell someone you'll give them the stock front for their help. Tell them to bring a floor jack. Floor jacks are a God send when installing bumpers.

I would help, but you aren't picking it up near my borderland.
It's appreciated, thanks!

Originally Posted by Spetz
Just a suggestion, but why don't you pick it up at Northridge's shop in Panoka AB? Super close to Calgary, and you won't have to pay duties etc..
It would be easy as it is a couple hours away. Problem is that mark up that they have on the stuff in canadian funds is enough that I can basically drive down with the girl, spend three days around glacier national park doing some trails, see the sights, pay the gas and duty and still come out ahead with the stuff purchased.

As for the trailer, I'm trying to keep the overall cost low to get my bang for buck out of the whole thing again. Would rather plant a bumper corner to corner in the back then pay the couple hundred for a trailer rental.

Quick Reply: Will an ARB bumper + Goddies fit in the back of a 2 Door?