Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wild Boar Fast Back

Old 03-01-2008, 08:19 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 150
I looked on there web page I did not see a hard top for a 2 door, not to say they did not make one I just did not see one. Does anybody know if they make a 2 dr model?
Click the link on post #16.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t=30221&page=2
Old 03-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Fallen Hero

For the record I am not interested in Wonder Womens jeep. I already have a jeep, I am interested in spending one night with her to frolic around in the sack. Do you think your company can arrange that?

Why do I have this feeling that you graduated the top of your marketing class?
Old 03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
JK Junkie

Where can we get prices to all the Wild Boar products?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:11 AM
0o7
JK Newbie

Will you be making a soft top slant back anytime soon?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wildboar,
I really do like the looks of the hardtop, alot. But as others have suggested the cost currently is prohibitive. I understand the issues of R/D and the manufactoring process that causes the intial run to cost more. I hope you do well with you negotiations with your suppliers and enough early adopters make purchases causing a "rapid" price reduction. I odered my JK without a hardtop hoping the aftermarket would make something that suited my tastes better. You have certainly accomplished that.

Glad to see you are a forum sponsor and that you have a good since of humor. It is nice to know that the aftermarket is listening and I hope we see not only more products but ones that perform as advertised.

Mike
Old 03-05-2008, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mr. Wildboar,
I thoroughly enjoyed your feedback. It is nice to see a small business with a sense of humor. I believe the invisible top request originates from those folks who are looking for transparent (or slightly tinted) front Freedom Top panels. The ones currently available are not weather-tight and are meant to replace bikini/safari tops. Right now, at least, it doesn't look like Bestop or any other major producer is looking to produce them. Maybe you all could look at developing the same kind of thing as an option for your t-top model. I realize it would change the soundproofing qualities. I think you might find an pool of buyers that would be put over the fence they are sitting on if you manage to lower the price too. Good luck.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'll be waiting for the price drop... also I like the idea of the tinted panels for the t-top, any possible storage features (netting or the like on the front panels) in the near future?
Old 03-05-2008, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

the slant back style looks great. But it use to be called a fastback and it was found on 69' mustangs, chevelles and so on. It has no place being on a jeep unless the jeep has 400hp or more. and a set of 50's on it.me
Old 03-10-2008, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

The slantback seems very Jeep to me - actually reminds me of the Jeepster and the Commando.
Does Wild Boar have any more pics available???
The tinted panels would be a great idea for the T-Top, also as replacement panels for the current freedom top. It's surprising nobody has come up with any.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:02 PM
JK Newbie

I love the look and don't hesitate to throw away money on my jeep. But this price is insulting. When it hits $1500 I will buy one.

Quick Reply: Wild Boar Fast Back