Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wife's Bad Back and my JK

Old 06-15-2009, 04:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The weight of new bumpers, winch and tire carrier help the Jk stick to the ground and reduces the bumpy feeling.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:40 PM
JK Freak

Six hours is a damn long time for anybody in any vehicle especially a 4X4!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Let her drive. I have a very screwed up back but It feels much better from the drivers seat. I think its because I have more to do than just sit there.Maybe just mind over matter.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amff27
Let her drive. I have a very screwed up back but It feels much better from the drivers seat. I think its because I have more to do than just sit there.Maybe just mind over matter.
I'm the other way...if you're in the driver's seat you're stuck there driving, but if you're the passenger you can move around more to find a comfy spot
Old 06-16-2009, 07:19 AM
JK Freak

I personally don't mind the ride. I could go from coast to coast in my Jeep if I needed to! (actually, I'd LOVE to do that!). We're discussing driving two vehicles for part of the trip to my mothers. Then she can ride with my mother to my sisters. BUT! The Jeep is going! I'm going to the Badlands Event in August - with or without her!!! It just so happens I have family nearby who'd love to see our entire family.

Thanks for all the suggestions/comments! My wife will enjoy hearing them!

Quick Reply: Wife's Bad Back and my JK