Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wife wants me to trade the jeep for a kia sportage!!! Wtf?!?

Old 05-01-2011, 12:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thrshr01
I'm sure you married her because you love her but there comes a time where this is necessary:

But seriously. Only 1 family car is needed and it looks like the Acura is the one. Next thing you know, she'll want 2 minivans...put your foot down and tell her how it is.
Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Are you gonna miss her...???
LMAO!!!! My wife never understood a man and his vehicles either...

I should say....my EX wife
JK Enthusiast

I like Match .com best for the search for a new wife
JK Enthusiast

Default No

I've sold my JKU for a house. I will buy another one shortly. I would never trade a JK for a KIA because KIA's suck. They don't hold value, they don't hold pavement, they don't off road. I have known two people with KIA's that rolled them and totalled them. I've rolled my YJ and rolled it back on all fours, then drove on.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Believe guys, first thing she heard from me was " are you outta your f'ing mind?!?!". She doesnt like to wheel anymore and thinks its dumb to "tear up" my jeep. My kid loves the jeep and always wants to take it everywhere. This all started when i was gonna get a mustang gt as a 3rd car and keep the jeep. Then i told her i would only trade the jeep for a gt500. I guess that made her think i would be ready to give the jeep up and started looking at other vehicles. UPDATE!!!!! Lol i discovered her motive through eavesdropping with her mom......she wants another baby!!! Fml!!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hahahahah i told her if i can lift the kia and stuff 35's and my winch on it i am all for it!!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

i shouldnt say this but i was looking at a Sportage a few weeks ago too.. but the rare SX model, with turbo charged 270hp. Just couldnt get over that disgusting interior.. and thats saying something.. coming from a Jeep..
Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thrshr01
I'm sure you married her because you love her but there comes a time where this is necessary:

But seriously. Only 1 family car is needed and it looks like the Acura is the one. Next thing you know, she'll want 2 minivans...put your foot down and tell her how it is.
x2. Time to lay down the law before she buys a small leash to put around your balls.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you let her get away with this her thong is going to chafe you. Do you really want to wear the panties in the house?
Old 05-01-2011, 01:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Just say

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

My condolences buddy. Lay down the guilt, your Jeep was made by hard working American's in America. Not by Korean's like the Kia. America's economy is in the crapper and Asia's is booming. Support OUR country by driving a domestic vehicle.

Quick Reply: Wife wants me to trade the jeep for a kia sportage!!! Wtf?!?