Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Why Did They Drop Yellow?

Old 10-07-2008, 11:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why Did They Drop Yellow?

I was just on the Jeep website and they have finally updated to the now 2009 models. Yellow is not a color option for the Wrangler now? Why is that? I always liked the yellow color and there are quite a few that are on the road around here. I think this was a mistake.

BRING BACK YELLOW DAMN YOU!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Oh wait, nevermind. I just checked back and apparently it was just a graphics glitch on their website that has been corrected. Yellow and two other colors were on the second row of options and earlier only the top row came up. So all is well, yellow is still available. Thank God because I really planned on making my next Jeep yellow.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

that or you were temporarily COLORBLINDED from staring at a computer screen for 8 hours a day 5 days a week....
Old 10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ccdjeep
that or you were temporarily COLORBLINDED from staring at a computer screen for 8 hours a day 5 days a week....
It's my off day man, only 3 hours. lol

PS did you get the email about next meeting?
Old 10-15-2008, 09:07 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Black08X
Oh wait, nevermind. I just checked back and apparently it was just a graphics glitch on their website that has been corrected. Yellow and two other colors were on the second row of options and earlier only the top row came up. So all is well, yellow is still available. Thank God because I really planned on making my next Jeep yellow.
My theory is that they read your post and realized how upset you were, so they added them back in the time span it took you to check again. They added the two other colors just to make sure you were pleased.

Quick Reply: Why Did They Drop Yellow?