Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Who's got a Tom Wood's drive shaft?

Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by muddpuppy01
I did the whole local shaft maker and got screwed out of a wheeling trip becuase of it. It took them 2.5 weeks to make me a cv shaft for my cj and then still had to wait for other parts ( cv yoke for the tcase ) I told them to stop and order from tom and got it quicker than the local place could if get it. I have order the rest of my driveshaft needs for him and will until other wise which I dont see happening soon
I did local on my TJ and got it in 4 hours. Something was wrong with your shop.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats why I am only using woods now they have alway have what I needed and got it to me within three day of ordering at the door
Old 12-20-2007, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by muddpuppy01
thats why I am only using woods now they have alway have what I needed and got it to me within three day of ordering at the door
I have front and rear "Woody's" on my JK. I did not install them myself, but the x-Jeep engineer that did was impressed. I researched Tom's reputation and talked with him several times before ordering. As others have stated, the customer service is tops. I have heard of several experiences with overnight delivery of drive-shafts broken on the trial. Plus, Tom's shop is in Ogden, UT which is where I am from....

Quick Reply: Who's got a Tom Wood's drive shaft?