Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Whoa, Skyjacker LOWjacker lowering kit?

Old 11-22-2010, 06:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whoa, Skyjacker LOWjacker lowering kit?

Why would anyone do this? Has anyone done this? Maybe it looks better than I am imagining. Seriously though, kinda the opposite of what Jeeps are for...

h**p://www.quadratec.com/products/product_search.php?c=15&mn=Skyjacker+Suspension&cn =LOWjacker+Sport+Coils&pn=16117.120X
Old 11-22-2010, 06:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I could see some wannabe gangsta putting a lowering kit on their ghetto, chromed out Hummer or something like that....but not a Jeep.

BTW, your link did not work for me.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Runewolf1973
I could see some wannabe gangsta putting a lowering kit on their ghetto, chromed out Hummer or something like that....but not a Jeep.

BTW, your link did not work for me.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Hahahaha, that Hummer is hilarious. The link works for me, just fix the "http" part in the beginning. I replaced the t's with * marks. Should fix you up.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:49 PM
JK Newbie

I don't have my JK done like that... But for for future reference it's " gangsta " not ghetto,if you are going to hate! Hate properly. I Get tired of jeep people putting other jeep people down just because someone wants to do their own thing! If anyone on here has a jeep with this kit, I'd ride out with ya any time. Perfect example of the definition of "HATER" sorry but had to get that off my chest.... Probably the reason I'm not on here much
Old 11-22-2010, 06:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by indyboy
I don't have my JK done like that... But for for future reference it's " gangsta " not ghetto,if you are going to hate! Hate properly. I Get tired of jeep people putting other jeep people down just because someone wants to do their own thing! If anyone on here has a jeep with this kit, I'd ride out with ya any time. Perfect example of the definition of "HATER" sorry but had to get that off my chest.... Probably the reason I'm not on here much
My apologies, I didn't mean to come off as a "hater", I just thought it was a very strange idea to lower and not raise your jeep. I can't imagine there's much of a market for it. If you must know, when my engine eventually dies I'm (hopefully) gonna drop a Hemi in it an turn it into a drag Jeep, bigger rear wheels and all. I'm all for differences
Old 11-22-2010, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

Who's talking hate here? Maybe I don't know all the proper use of urban terminology, sorry for that, but I don't hate anyone, nor did the original poster say anything hateful. All this hate crap is just in people's heads. That's why these forums bother me sometimes....people always take things the wrong way.

Last edited by Runewolf1973; 11-22-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:29 PM
JK Newbie

Not for u Submarine... You asked a very simple question. The answer to it is what I didn't care for... By the way, it hadn't nothing to do with not knowing the right term for it, it's the close minded and possibly racist response..I Expected a response to my post just as I got from wolf... A smart ass one.. U amuse me
Old 11-22-2010, 07:38 PM
JK Newbie

Oh well, people that love anything custom if done classy and clean will never see eye to eye with a jeep purist. btw submarine. Drag jeep, great idea!! Do it!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:38 PM
JK Freak

Not for u Submarine... You asked a very simple question. The answer to it is what I didn't care for... By the way, it hadn't nothing to do with not knowing the right term for it, it's the close minded and possibly racist response..I Expected a response to my post just as I got from wolf... A smart ass one.. U amuse me
I was not being a smart ass and my comments were by no means intended to be racist. I am in fact absolutely against racism of any kind. Sorry you did not like my response....GET OVER IT!! My comment may have been ignorant, and I'll accept that and I'll appologize for that. I simply did not realize people used those terms to show hatred.

Last edited by Runewolf1973; 11-22-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Whoa, Skyjacker LOWjacker lowering kit?