Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Whiskey!!!

Old 08-26-2010, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whiskey!!!

OK... so I'm kind of drunk. I guess whiskey will do that to you... lol
So this thread is about, and I quote

"General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums".

This doesn't fit in any of those so... I'm going to talk while I'm sitting in my JK

I'm sitting in my JK right now and checking everything out and wondering what mods I can do next. My laptop is on the passenger seat. I grab it and log on to JK forum. So here I am. I'm getting my 35's in 3 weeks. besides that, what do you guys think??? other than regearing, which i plan on doing next year.
look at my sig. This is mt DD.
Thanks guys. Going back in for more whiskey

I'm probably going to read this in the morning and say... WTF!!!

Life Is Good
Old 08-26-2010, 08:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I'm on beer #2 and I read your post and your sig. It all looks like you've got a good plan - tires, re-gearing - !! My question is, do you have lockers?? If you don't, and off road, that would be my only suggestion.

gotta head for the fridge..................
Old 08-26-2010, 08:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

YES!!!!

EVERYONE

GET

DRUNK

RIGHT

NOW!!
Old 08-27-2010, 01:15 PM
JK Freak

Man I wish a could as fuctional as you when Drunk
Just remember Don't drink and drive
Old 08-27-2010, 01:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Best post ever.
How are ya on skids?
I'm going full belly soon once the jeep funds account is back from the lift, tires other goodies I just did. I know there is plenty on here about stock skids being sufficient, but I'm ok with spending the money for my own assurance.

Back to the whisky dude!

If you ever want any suggestions on that, just PM me. I have a decent library of single malts and could offer ya all kinds of suggestions!

Slainte!
Old 08-27-2010, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WhiskyPirate
Best post ever.
How are ya on skids?
I'm going full belly soon once the jeep funds account is back from the lift, tires other goodies I just did. I know there is plenty on here about stock skids being sufficient, but I'm ok with spending the money for my own assurance.

Back to the whisky dude!

!
Ok...now I'm sober. Well, kind of I have my rancho oil pan skid ready to install next week. Other than that, I think all the factory skids will do just fine. I do plan on getting a skid for the evap canister pretty soon.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

The Poison Spyder evap skid is super heavy duty. Mine appears to have been a 1st gen, PITA to install, unit but I hear the newer ones are more installer friendly. I think he Jeep will fall apart around the skid before the skid dies. LOL

Bit early - even for me! - to hit the scotch but I'll have a wee dram in your honour later tonight.

Slàinte, sonas agus beartas!
Old 08-28-2010, 10:29 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by ArrowheadRay
Ok...now I'm sober. Well, kind of I have my rancho oil pan skid ready to install next week. Other than that, I think all the factory skids will do just fine. I do plan on getting a skid for the evap canister pretty soon.
Hey...how do you like your JKS ACOS....??? I was thinking about them front and back...
Old 08-31-2010, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Hey...how do you like your JKS ACOS....??? I was thinking about them front and back...
I like 'em a lot. They're working out great. I had originally installed the TeraFlex 2.5 budget boost with TF shocks. That was cool for a while, then I Installed my new front bumper and winch and got some front end sag. That along with the factory rake and I needed to do something. I was going to yank the TF spacers from the BB and throw some TF or OME coils in front and rear, but you never know what the spring rate is going to be and you may still have some sag even after the new coils are installed. Then you have to deal with throwing in some spacers. I just decided to leave the rear TF spacers in and throw the JKS ACOS up front only. I adjusted them up so the JK sits nice and level now, and I still have some adjustment left just in case I add more weight up front. They're adjustable up to 4 inches. Great quality. If I would have known about these before I installed the TF BB, I would have gotten these front an rear

Last edited by ArrowheadRay; 08-31-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:43 AM
JK Freak

I think...you should brush yo teefs!

Whiskey breath

Quick Reply: Whiskey!!!