Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Where to sell?

Old 07-07-2016, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to sell?

I am thinking that I want to sell my trailer. I have tried on my local boards and I do not want to do the Craigs List thing. Any ideas where I can list it?

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/thr...ailer.1196440/
Old 07-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Even though you don't want to do CL, that's probably where you'll get the best response. Price it a little higher than what you're really thinking and let someone talk you down a little.

EBay is another outlet but they get messy with their fees.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Facebook groups that are local are getting more popular.

Craigslist isn't so bad, just make sure that you do your research and undercut similar deals a little. State very firm that your price is non negotiable, cash only, no trades. Include as much detail as possible and lots of good pics from all angles.

I sell a ton of my crap on cl and this method really cuts down on tire kickers. Try to answer all questions beforehand, including stating that the item is available if the ad is still up. Can't count how many one time 'is it still available?' with no response texts I get if u don't state that.

Also only agree to meet somewhere public but right by your house. Tell them to call when they get near and you'll meet them. Otherwise you end up with no shows across town. If they are serious, they'll come to you.

Quick Reply: Where to sell?