Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Where are my LOD rock rails!?

Old 04-07-2009, 10:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought my hint was pretty good.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Biggerjeep
ahhhhh
i ordered them feb on feb 3
ouch, that stinks.

Ordered mine from David at Northridge a month+ later than you, showed up today over mu lunch hour....that was with David telling me they were 2 weeks out or so when I ordered them.

Sounds like you need to start making phone calls, and see what is up.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:23 PM
db1
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sully151
Northridge now carries LoD and keeps them in stock. You save some on shipping too.

I bought my bumper from Eddie and it was a fine experience.

I would bet he is at EJS. He is a busy guy, search the forum, I am sure you can find him

If you have already ordered, call Chris at Lod and see what the status is. 4x4 Explorer is just a distributor.
Northridge does not keep these in stock. They drop ship them directly from LoD. I ordered mine through Northridge, and I finally got them after waiting for more than a month. Each time I followed up with David, he had to double check with LoD to see when they would ship. This was another benefit of ordering from Northridge....David could get on their case, instead of me having to call LoD.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:41 PM
JK Super Freak

I ordered mine from Chris at LoD. Give him a call, WOL gave you his number and he is a great person to deal with. I bet he can answer your question...Good Luck
Old 04-07-2009, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have always dealt directly with Chris at LoD and he has always been great to work with. Give him a call and he will answer all your questions.

Quick Reply: Where are my LOD rock rails!?