Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

When will the 2012 Wrangler deals begin?

Old 08-31-2011, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Pricing

Originally Posted by mattgt5
I ordered a JKU Rubi today, Nav, Leather, 4.10, max tow, connectivity group, remote start, loaded up. $4k under MSRP, $1500 under INV (4.15%). Have to get rivals bidding against each other. It can be done any time of year
How much SHOULD I expect to pay for a loaded Auto RUBI with all options except Leather, color matched top and flares? any Ideas.. im
thinking 36,000....?? and how can I get Dealers to compete?
Old 08-31-2011, 06:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2012unlimruby17
How much SHOULD I expect to pay for a loaded Auto RUBI with all options except Leather, color matched top and flares? any Ideas.. im
thinking 36,000....?? and how can I get Dealers to compete?
I start with USAA. I built one with your zip and your area has the lowest price in NJ, but it is only $550 below invoice, which is not bad. The cheapest I ahve found is in Dunn, NC. They are $1001 under incoice. If you have two big dealers close to each other, you can go to both of them and tell them youa re interested in ordering one and have a quote from an out of town dealer for $1000 under INV. They will likely tell you to buy it or that they will match it. If they both match it, you are in business. If only one matches, you just doubled the $500 under INV you could ahve gotten. Go from there. Good Luck

Quick Reply: When will the 2012 Wrangler deals begin?