Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

whats the weirdest thing you seen trailing at night

Old 06-20-2010, 11:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Just Jeepin It
Well what i am about to show you, you probley will say its a fake and god i hope so. Well first here is the story....This was my very first time going hunting and my last time i will ever go in the woods without more than 3 people. I was visiting my granddad in New Jersey and he lives near the (barren pines-pine barrens) cant exactly remember what its called and he ask me if i have ever hunted i replyed no so he said he would take me out that night. we set up 3 of those camra things that connect to the tree, i guess to take pics of how mucch game was out there. well anyways i spent the night in a tree stand, probly the scarest night of my life i keep on hearing wierd noises and my grand paw was in a tree like 30 ft and he told me to be quiet cause i constently was asking what was that< never did see anything that night. well the day after we collected the usb drives from the camras,this would determine if we would go out the next night, well reviewing the images i saw somthing that will haunt me for the rest of my life Now remeber i was 10 during this experience we have sent this image to many places from history channel to discovery

Nice try. That is a "jersey devil" hoax pic that's been floating around for years. A lie and fake for sure.

Original unedited pic was found in here.
hxxp://www.planet-flipside.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=91964

And another link with the above pic.
hxxp://whoyoucallingaskeptic.wordpress.com/2008/07/17/jersey-devil/

Last edited by highoctane; 06-20-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jebus
A dog giving it doggystyle to a duck!! HAHAHA! And I thought it was funny to see a male Rottweiller giving it to female Jack Russell terrier! That photo beats it, and has got to be the greatest photo ever. I love interspecies erotica.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think me and a buddy came across some wich craft stuff one day. Well we were out wheeling and parked the jeeps at the bottom of the trail. We decided to go look for fire wood. So we were walking in the woods next to the trail probably about 100 yards away from the jeep and we saw this huge boulder shaped like a cave except there was no hole so we went to it. As I was walking I noticed a tiny box on the ground. about 3"x3". It was wrapped in tape, alot of tape and it looked old. like its been through a couple of winters. I took the tape off and opened the box. There was a letter. And it said "thanks J J Jeepers, and under that was about 5 lines of some what looked like cursive writing but it wasnt. I couldnt read it. There was also a tiny red crayon in the box, a tooth pic, a small eraser, some kind of butterfly key chain thing and a tiny piece of stick like pulled off a branch.

The crazy part is it said thanks J J Jeepers. My name is justin and my buddys name is joel. and we both have JK's. aND THE writing was perfected. It wasnt scribble, it was well written, I just couldnt read it. It wasnt cursive but it looked similar. Now out of all the people who wheel how come we have to be the ones to come across this box? And why was it taped up? And isnt it crazy how it said JJ Jeepers? And both of our names begin with J? Its just freekin weird

The funny thing is, before I even picked it up my buddy joel said to leave it alone. I should have listened

It gave me chills after i read the thing and threw it

Last edited by JKBANDIT55; 06-21-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:33 PM
JK Newbie

Default Naked Guy

Yup I saw a guy stark naked in his hiking boots with hands on hips staring at the sun on top of a peak. He probably didnt expect someone to drive up the trail he just hiked up to find solace, and a spot to tan his tally wacker.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by justbandit55
I think me and a buddy came across some wich craft stuff one day.

The funny thing is, before I even picked it up my buddy joel said to leave it alone. I should have listened

It gave me chills after i read the thing and threw it
Awesome & bizarre. I think it could be good witchcraft
Old 06-21-2010, 03:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya I hope it's good. I need good luck right now. It seems everything that can go wrong is right now in my life

Quick Reply: whats the weirdest thing you seen trailing at night