Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What will you do if this happened to your jk :/ !?

Old 09-02-2008, 11:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow... glad to know she's physically okay. I saw the pics and instantly thought there had to be an injury.

My own personal story... one month after I got my JK, I was rear ended by a NYC cabbie when I stopped at a green when yielding to a police car with its sirens on. My rear pumper was slightly dented but the cabbie's front end was totaled. The cops on scene said it was the best advertisement for a Wrangler they'd ever seen.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Speed doesn't kill - but tailgaiting sure can...
Old 09-02-2008, 02:03 PM
JK Super Freak

I would cry, then call insurance
Old 09-02-2008, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jk_black
i went to my local dealer here just to get a regular check up...
went in and found a friend off mine crying ...so i went staright to her and asked her whats wrong !!!? she told me go outside and have a look

so this is what i found

(sheee loves loves loves her jk..who doesnt ? but personlay i wount cry !! i mean it wount reach to that level of me crying)

she saved alot and worked hard to get a jk !! its was brand you she just drove it for 2 days !! 2 DAYS !!
oh MY back, my neck!!! Sorry, I know that is why everything is so expensive but I've lost three of my good vehicles due to bad luck and stupid drivers (none my fault) and have gotten screwed every time unfortunately.

OH the accessories I would have on my brand new Rubicon.

Things happen for a reason, it sucks but it'll work out!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 04:34 PM
JK Newbie

she was driving about 70 or 80 mph and a big truck had one of his tires burst,,which caused the the truck to suddenly stop and she didnt want to turn to the other lanes...hit the breaks hard and crashed into the truck..and to me she was a champion cause if she turned to any off the lanes next to her she would hit a car with children in it or people that may cause a bigger mess !! so she crashed straight into it
OH, So she was driving too fast and following too close...
Old 09-02-2008, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default outa luck

she was following too close and hit the back of a big truck she's lucky she is'nt hurt you can fix the jeep but you might not heal from the wreck if you was hurt bad. she should count her blessings and fix the jeep
Old 09-02-2008, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

**UPDATE**

from what i understand is that she was driving in the middle lane and the big truck swerved from the right lane to the middle when his tire burst...and we all know the jk accelration is sluggish so she couldnt manage to speed and move away..so she hit the breaks hard..and u can see that the hit is from the side
Old 09-05-2008, 02:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

i went to my local dealer here just to get a regular check up...
went in and found a friend off mine crying ...so i went staright to her and asked her whats wrong !!!? she told me go outside and have a look

so this is what i found

(sheee loves loves loves her jk..who doesnt ? but personlay i wount cry !! i mean it wount reach to that level of me crying)

she saved alot and worked hard to get a jk !! its was brand you she just drove it for 2 days !! 2 DAYS !!
Auto Insurance? That thing is a goner!!
At least she is ok.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

out of curiosity, did the pedals and steering assembly inside the cabin move much?!?

Quick Reply: What will you do if this happened to your jk :/ !?