Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What will you do if this happened to your jk :/ !?

Old 08-30-2008, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AZJeeper
Odd I found this in the "Modified JK Tech" section. Not a mod I want to do on mine!
LOL! I agree. Hope she gets her money back from the Insurance Co. or has gap insurance.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cesar
Luckily I replaced it with an 08 Rubicon...she should do the same.
Thank goodness she's OK. Afterall, it's only material damage. But Cesar is right! She should repolace it with a 09 Rubicon...
Old 08-30-2008, 01:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn, I feel her pain. I lost my 06 TJ in Feb of this year(08) about the same way. Except mine was more on the drivers side. I was sick. Yes, I cried also. I did not have gap coverage and lost about 3 grand. Added it to a new JK and now have gap coverage. Really wanted a rubicon, but being already 3 grand upside down, plus the driving it off the lot depreciation, just couldnt afford it. I hate to say it, but I wasn't really feelin the JK until last month after I lifted it, 35's, bumber, winch, etc. Now I can honestly say I love my JK! But if this ever happens again, I'm covered!

Broke the block and trans. Some lady crossed the median and hit me head on. I was doin about 30mph, she was doin 50mph. She was drugged up on some pills I was told.

Last edited by Hellbilly; 08-30-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
I would be happy I could cry, then I would buy another jeep, and try not to talk on my cell phone while driving, and definately would not turn left on Yellow.
I agree. X2
Old 08-30-2008, 02:13 PM
JK Newbie

she was driving about 70 or 80 mph and a big truck had one of his tires burst,,which caused the the truck to suddenly stop and she didnt want to turn to the other lanes...hit the breaks hard and crashed into the truck..and to me she was a champion cause if she turned to any off the lanes next to her she would hit a car with children in it or people that may cause a bigger mess !! so she crashed straight into it

**UPDATE**

from what i understand is that she was driving in the middle lane and the big truck swerved from the right lane to the middle when his tire burst...and we all know the jk accelration is sluggish so she couldnt manage to speed and move away..so she hit the breaks hard..and u can see that the hit is from the side

Last edited by jk_black; 09-02-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

wow .. i have to say ... I think I would have done the same thing. Id be scared and pooping myself .. but thats one tough girl.

I would cry too. I cried for days when my engine blew, after I drove it into a lake wheeling.

Glad she is okay. Hopefully she comes out in a better situation with a new JK.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:08 PM
JK Freak

wow...those front crumple zones sure work. Glad she's OK.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

If it was caused by a wreckless road rager i would stock him until i got him alone somewhere at night and beat his ass with a baseball bat .
Old 08-30-2008, 10:29 PM
JK Super Freak

HER JEEP IS A HERO! It threw itself in front of a vehicle to save her life. Thank heavens she was in a Jeep when it happened. I'm so glad she is ok.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:01 AM
JK Newbie

yeah the jk is a well built monster !!

and about the insurance..see here we got 2 types of insurance

1. against insurance (which fixs or pays any car that u hit only)
2. full insurance (if you got the money)

she has the "against insurance"

and yesterday the business that owns the delivery truck told her that they will get her a new jk !!!!

Last edited by jk_black; 08-31-2008 at 05:20 PM.

Quick Reply: What will you do if this happened to your jk :/ !?