Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What level trails for sahara

Old 11-10-2006, 01:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What level trails for sahara

Hey guys. What level trails can I safely take the sahara onwithout braking anything? It doesnt have the sway bar disconnect so obviously I cant go too crazy like with rubi. Thanks!
Old 11-10-2006, 05:42 PM
JK Newbie

Default suggestion

how about the West Side Highway ?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:16 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Cadually
Hey guys. What level trails can I safely take the sahara onwithout braking anything? It doesnt have the sway bar disconnect so obviously I cant go too crazy like with rubi. Thanks!
two bolts and you can disconnect....

it really depends on the driver... Ive seen stock jeeps go further than some Rubi's with drivers who cant wheel.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sensei
how about the West Side Highway ?
hahaha i'd get the H3 for that
Old 11-10-2006, 07:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
two bolts and you can disconnect....

it really depends on the driver... Ive seen stock jeeps go further than some Rubi's with drivers who cant wheel.
Well this is gona be my first jeep and I really wanna get into trails. I wanna start off light-med trails and progress from there. I been doing some research about paragon and the other park near by. I love that shit man. Now I have a chance to get into it Then I'll get a rubi in 2 years, I'll wait until they perfect the new model and until I get better off road skills. I guess as long as sahara is good enough to start off with some hills and mud and some bumps, thats good enough for me to start.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:51 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Cadually
Well this is gona be my first jeep and I really wanna get into trails. I wanna start off light-med trails and progress from there. I been doing some research about paragon and the other park near by. I love that shit man. Now I have a chance to get into it Then I'll get a rubi in 2 years, I'll wait until they perfect the new model and until I get better off road skills. I guess as long as sahara is good enough to start off with some hills and mud and some bumps, thats good enough for me to start.

My club goes to paragon atleast once a year, Ive been there for NEUROC but never to wheel.

Your definetly going to need atleast a front locker from the trails i have seen there. I'm sure you could get away without one, depending on the trail level you go on.

35" and a 3" and you'll be good to go... and some rocker protection.

Quick Reply: What level trails for sahara