Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What gear ratio?

Old 03-16-2016, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What gear ratio?

Found a dealer that doesn't want to retire on the profit made from my new Rubi sale .... so just need to pick the right one.

I have decided to replace all running gear on day one (likely dynatrac). Since I plan to sell everything under the Jeep anyway, what gear ratio will sell faster? 4.10 or 3.73?

Anybody looking for a new complete (and I do mean complete) stock rubi axles, suspension and steering?
Old 03-16-2016, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by sdhexpert
Found a dealer that doesn't want to retire on the profit made from my new Rubi sale .... so just need to pick the right one.

I have decided to replace all running gear on day one (likely dynatrac). Since I plan to sell everything under the Jeep anyway, what gear ratio will sell faster? 4.10 or 3.73?

Anybody looking for a new complete (and I do mean complete) stock rubi axles, suspension and steering?
I'd say 4.10s will sell better and I'd look up Fusion4x4 for axles... cheaper and just as sturdy in my opinion...
Old 03-16-2016, 04:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jedg
I'd say 4.10s will sell better and I'd look up Fusion4x4 for axles... cheaper and just as sturdy in my opinion...
Thanks for tip for Fusion4x4 .... had pretty much decided Dynatrac was going to get my $$, but these guys are about half. Going to give them a call tomorrow
Old 03-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give us a call. We carry many axle options, including our swap axles, Super 9s, UD60s, UD60s with ARBs, and Currie. We're not biased, we want to see people get into the ideal setup for their situation. Axle talk is the best part of our day.

Quick Reply: What gear ratio?