Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What do you think?

Old 07-27-2012, 06:07 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a lady in my neighborhood who went out and bought a white 4 door jku. When i asked her about it she said she loved mine and wanted one just like it. She also told me to quit doing stuff to it because mine was looking "cooler" than hers. When i told her we were prepping for an off road trip, she said "you yake your jeep off road?" My reply was that my jeep would always be "cooler" than hers until her response changed. Her buying that jeep pissed me off briefly b/c her goal was to make one identical to mine i got over it because no matter what she does it will never be MINE.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:29 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by mattgt5
I have a lady in my neighborhood who went out and bought a white 4 door jku. When i asked her about it she said she loved mine and wanted one just like it. She also told me to quit doing stuff to it because mine was looking "cooler" than hers. When i told her we were prepping for an off road trip, she said "you yake your jeep off road?" My reply was that my jeep would always be "cooler" than hers until her response changed. Her buying that jeep pissed me off briefly b/c her goal was to make one identical to mine i got over it because no matter what she does it will never be MINE.
Dude, not to be a stalker but I want my Jeep to be just like yours too!!

Seriously, you have a nice Jeep... it's a great model for others to follow (and yes, I get mine dirty!!).
Old 07-27-2012, 11:45 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by scooby snacks

Dude, not to be a stalker but I want my Jeep to be just like yours too!!

Seriously, you have a nice Jeep... it's a great model for others to follow (and yes, I get mine dirty!!).
You are allowed to have jeep love, you use it for more than a hair dryer
Old 07-27-2012, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rednroll

You should move out from living in a small town if things like this bother you.
I'm going to in about a year, I'm a senior in high school and then off to the military for me!
Old 07-28-2012, 07:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say keep it, it looks bad ass on your Jeep.

Honestly though, damn what everyone else does, do what you like because in the end that's all that matters.

Quick Reply: What do you think?