Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What to do about torn seam on rear seat?

Old 03-13-2011, 08:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by rickyj
That was my original plan, but I was in Walmart with my wife about to buy a curved needle and see if I could experiment enough to get it closed when she said "why don't you ask those guys on that stupid jeep site" - maybe they have a better idea. Since my sewing skills are nonexistant, any delay is probably good for the appearance of my jeep.
"Stupid Jeep Site?" Ouch. Now get the curved needle and DIY.!
Old 03-26-2011, 01:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update!

100% fixed by Chrysler at zero charge! Couldn't be happier, certainly since I didn't ask for anything free, my jeep is out of warranty, and I didn't even contact Chrysler!

Little things make a big difference.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:03 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rickyj
Update!

100% fixed by Chrysler at zero charge! Couldn't be happier, certainly since I didn't ask for anything free, my jeep is out of warranty, and I didn't even contact Chrysler!

Little things make a big difference.

Thats great to hear, makes me wonder if my front seat seam starting to tear might be repaired by chrysler. Well glad to hear yours got fixed, I dont feel all that well about bugging my local Jeep Dealer for my problem.

Quick Reply: What to do about torn seam on rear seat?