Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What to do...

Old 04-19-2008, 12:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do...

I currently have a RC BB w/ 33 BFG ATs, 17" Moab rims, and 3.73s. I was going to upgrade to the 35" BFG ATs but they don't fit w/ those wheels. So, the options are:

1. Don't do anything

2. Get new wheels and the 35s

3. Keep wheels and get 33" BFG MTs (love the way these look on the JK)

4. Get spacers and get 35s - although, tire dude said it would still be close with the wheels I have...

I'm wondering how much of a hit I'm going to take w/ 3.73s. I think the 35" tire fits the JK so well, but I know my mpg will suffer. Also keep in mind this is a combined daily driver and off road. I'm about 70% highway and my off-road consists of light trails and such- nothing too crazy. Any opinions would help!!
Old 04-19-2008, 06:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

okay for the time being- I'm sticking w/ 33s. Can anyone tell me some aggressive 33s with similar tread life as the BFG ATs? I've ran those on other vehicles for 65K easy- I know there isn't much out there that's comparable as far as MTs, but what would you say is the closest? Thanks!

Quick Reply: What to do...