Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wet Okole Color Choice With Silver JK

Old 12-17-2008, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike72771
I was thinking of black with cobalt blue to liven it up a bit when I get around to doing my seats. That might look tacky though. I like Mike's with the light gray.
I thought about going with a bright color, but just couldn't take that leap.

I like the Hawaiian prints, like or but just can't seem me putting them on my Jeep, mainly because they seem more like a girl thing.

I think the water resistance will be good enough for me. The main thing is to keep the spray from trashing my seats when I'm caught in the rain with the doors off. I'm hoping to go from May to September without doors this year, which might be a little tough in Indiana.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by edwin907
Wow, that does look great.

How do the covers attach?
they attach with bungees and straps with clips, if i remember correctly.

Originally Posted by torpex77
That looks great!

Do you like the seat covers?

Do they get too hot?

How's the water "resistance"? One of the reasons I'm looking at them is to keep the seats from getting soaked when I get caught in the rain without my doors.
i love them, they dont get too hot... i live in florida and the jeep is just about always nekked, no doors or top.

like mentioned already, these are not water resistant. they will bead mistings of water. but the more exposure, the more absorption.

that being said, i wouldnt trade them for any other.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had Wet Okoles for my TJ, and I loved them. I got Rugged Ridge for the JK. Haven't been able to try them out yet.

Quick Reply: Wet Okole Color Choice With Silver JK