Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Well top off and bird shit how nice gotta love it

Old 08-12-2011, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by finnd1
honest to G-d, I thought you were gonna say you would hunt down the owners and piss in their car.
That would probably teach them though

Its not summer if there isn't bird poop on one of my seats. It hasn't ever been horrible though....yet! Closest I came, one night I was taking stuff out of my Jeep and heard rustling. Turned around and not even 2 feet from me there is a skunk staring at me! I ran and nothing got sprayed. I was EXTREMELY lucky.

Last edited by TMJK2007; 08-12-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I would have had bird crap all over my passenger seat but my girlfriends face blocked it lol. I told her she was a good team player and that i appreciated it. I did laugh my ass of though.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:45 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is the funniest thread I have read since I joined the forum... LMFAO!!!

My sister took a hit when we were at the beach one summer... she was eating chips and dip and a seagull gave her a special delivery.... couldn't tell the diff between the sour cream and the shxt!!! LOL

SUBSCRIBED!!! HAHAHA!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

honest to G-d, I thought you were gonna say you would hunt down the owners and piss in their car.
Hahah hey you never no!! Hahah
Old 08-12-2011, 11:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

not my Jeep, but I had a rental convertible while in Key West for work. After having breakfast at the local Denny's (or whateverthehellitwas) I came out to find a drunken bum sleeping in the back seat.
That is pure awesome
Old 08-17-2011, 03:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
This is the funniest thread I have read since I joined the forum... LMFAO!!!

My sister took a hit when we were at the beach one summer... she was eating chips and dip and a seagull gave her a special delivery.... couldn't tell the diff between the sour cream and the shxt!!! LOL

SUBSCRIBED!!! HAHAHA!!!
Hahahahhahhahhaahhahshsh I wish that would happpen to my bfs sister hahahaha
Old 08-17-2011, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

It wasn't in a Jeep, but years ago my buddy bought himself a very nice boat. It was a good size one for Lake Michigan. We went out for a ride the bunch of us. He wanted to really impress his girl friend and take her with to show off the boat. We were going along the shoreline getting ready to put it away. His girl friend was laying out on the deck in a sort of sexy sitting type pose, when a seagull flew over. It took a dump, nailed her in the forehead, nose, and right in between her breasts. She let out with a loud scream, and we all started laughing. We couldn't do anything for her because we had lost all control. We were laying on the deck, holding each other up laughing so bad that it hurt, but we kept on laughing. I picture it all now again as I write this, causing me to laugh all over again. I wonder what ever happened to her. She probably moved to a desert somewhere.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by omaste
It wasn't in a Jeep, but years ago my buddy bought himself a very nice boat. It was a good size one for Lake Michigan. We went out for a ride the bunch of us. He wanted to really impress his girl friend and take her with to show off the boat. We were going along the shoreline getting ready to put it away. His girl friend was laying out on the deck in a sort of sexy sitting type pose, when a seagull flew over. It took a dump, nailed her in the forehead, nose, and right in between her breasts. She let out with a loud scream, and we all started laughing. We couldn't do anything for her because we had lost all control. We were laying on the deck, holding each other up laughing so bad that it hurt, but we kept on laughing. I picture it all now again as I write this, causing me to laugh all over again. I wonder what ever happened to her. She probably moved to a desert somewhere.
Hahahhhahhahhahaha that's awful
Old 08-17-2011, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was driving home yesterdsy after picking up a radio and caught this shit of what must have been the biggest bird in the world all over my hand arm and door. I had a welt on my hand from where it hit me for about 3 hours. Went home and took a good shower. Jeep gets a bath today.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jkblu32586
I was driving home yesterdsy after picking up a radio and caught this shit of what must have been the biggest bird in the world all over my hand arm and door. I had a welt on my hand from where it hit me for about 3 hours. Went home and took a good shower. Jeep gets a bath today.
Dude, that SUCKS! At least you can laugh about it.

Quick Reply: Well top off and bird shit how nice gotta love it