Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

WeatherTech Cargo Liner

Old 11-21-2010, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WeatherTech Cargo Liner

It seems that the WeatherTech cargo liner is only available to the Unlimited. Does anyone happen to know the dimension? I would like to know if I can use it in the 2DR with rear seats removed. I haven't heard anything back from WeatherTech from the email I sent over a week ago.

I am aware of other options like Rugged Ridge/Quadratec and Husky that have liners for the 2DR. I am just curious to know about the WeatherTech so I can make an informed decision.

I read from the other threads that some mats will experience buckling around the edges, even melting in some cases. I think this is more common for areas that hit beyond 100 degrees in the summer--direct sunlight or not.

So, any WeatherTech cargo liner owners that can give me a rough dimension? Thanks!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:54 AM
JK Freak

Hi,
I know you say you looked at the Quadratec ones. I just wanted to chime in and say the Quadratec one is great. It's extremely durable, holds up to everything I put in the back of my Jeep and fits perfect with the rear seat out. I live in So Cal too, high desert region. It held up great all summer.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:51 AM
JK Newbie

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your input. I love your setup!
Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

35"deep x 43" wide.

Quick Reply: WeatherTech Cargo Liner