Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

We have it good at jk-forum

Old 02-28-2011, 04:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default We have it good at jk-forum

My GF just got a VW GTI VR6.... So I joined a VW forum to get some help with a check engine light and a few problems.....

Every post I read or every question that I asked, someone responded back with sarcasm. I read a few posts where questions where answered with comments like " your stupid" " get a honda" ... " your cars gay".... "noob", and others that i cant repeat and so on. I got the write up needed and screwed!

It's good to be home. Again, we have it really good here and everyone on this forum is always ready to help one another, not judge and make fun of you.

Keep up the good work.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NH-JK
My GF just got a VW GTI VR6.... So I joined a VW forum to get some help with a check engine light and a few problems.....

Every post I read or every question that I asked, someone responded back with sarcasm. I read a few posts where questions where answered with comments like " your stupid" " get a honda" ... " your cars gay".... "noob", and others that i cant repeat and so on. I got the write up needed and screwed!

It's good to be home. Again, we have it really good here and everyone on this forum is always ready to help one another, not judge and make fun of you.

Keep up the good work.
Amen to that a great bunch of people here. I've yet get anything but help and useful info on this forum.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love this forum!! It is hands down the most responsive, friendly and helpful forum I have ever been a member of! (and I have been a member of a lot of forums!)
Old 02-28-2011, 04:29 PM
JK Freak

This is the best forum out there....you'll have an answer for every question about your jeep. This forum is my JEEP dictionary. Sarcasms or not this is the site to be on.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:32 PM
JK Freak

i agree the best forum.my wife hates it she said all it is in this house is " JEEPS JEEPS JEEPS " Thanks 4 for all the help and cool mods.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

I have always found this forum helpful, and any bantering that goes on, is all in good fun.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not only are the people on this forum knowledgable. I have been on my different forums in my day and I can honestly say that this forum is by far the most educational and appealing. Nothing can compare to jk-forum!
Old 02-28-2011, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't stand it when that happens. I immediately ask to be removed. Forums are suppose to be a dumping ground for knowledge (at least that was its original purpose) but seems that a lot today are loaded by a bunch of people that act like 10 year olds.

This forum has been the most productive for me. Every problem i've had was responded to within a few minutes and with a solution. Great bunch of folks here.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Birdog3
i agree the best forum.my wife hates it she said all it is in this house is " JEEPS JEEPS JEEPS " Thanks 4 for all the help and cool mods.
You have that problem too? I wander if we need a "Who's spouse hates their Jeep"? thread. My wife hates climbing into mine and it's not that high.....yet. She actually wants me to invest in electric steps.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:14 PM
JK Junkie

A big to the moderators and WOL as there is no tolerance for trolls and those that try to take things off topic.

Quick Reply: We have it good at jk-forum