Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

warranty voiding questions

Old 10-03-2008, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Depends on the dealer. Last wrangler I had I broke a axle and the dealer replaced it with no problem
Old 10-03-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tgrt
That's why I mention ignorant dealerships. A lawyer is an option, but a little noise goes along way. However, I'd choose to just find another dealer, because that's a tell tale sign on what they're about.

The service manager at my dealer said it best, why would I pass up the money for a warranty repair. As long as Chrysler will pay for it I'm happy.
Yea, your right I would certainly try another dealer. I know when I owned my TJ the dealer never gave me a problem when it was in the warranty period. In fact they replaced a rear axle seal at no charge and it was out of warranty by about 4K miles. I probably caused the leak when I installed a rear locker. Took in in for another problem they spotted the leak and fixed it no questions ask.

Quick Reply: warranty voiding questions