Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Venting

Old 12-24-2008, 04:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Venting

OK I need to seriously vent, here's the story. My fiance and I recently bought a house together so we decided not to do a whole lot for christmas this year and not to get each other alot. Since she recently bought herself a JK with cloth seats, and likes to play in the mud I decided to buy her a set of smittybilt seat covers since they had the awesome deal buy the fronts get the rears free. So I ordered them and when the came in I gave them a quick once over but never really checked them out therein lies the problem, since we are doing our christmas thing tonight since I have to work tomorrow this is when I first noticed the problem. When my girl opened up the gift and we saw that it only had the rear seat cover for a 4dr JK (she has a 2dr) I felt like such and ass. She said it's no big deal and that we will get it fixed, but I still feel like a dick for not looking at them closer and getting it fixed before christmas eve. Atleast her new pink jeep sweatshirt fits. OK vent done.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:21 PM
JK Newbie

I was expecting something much worse. No biggy, sounds like she understands. Enjoy your holiday.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Don't sweat the small sh#t !! Because it's ALL small Sh#t !! You have your health, you have each other, enjoy the holiday and the time your future wife. Life is to short to worry about this kind of stuff.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:36 PM
JK Freak

I don't think that's a big deal. Easy fix. I know it's probably frustrating for you though. Don't worry, be happy. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:44 PM
JK Super Freak

I know it's not a real big deal but it's very frustrating and I feel really bad since this is kind of the only thing that I got her and it shipped wrong, it makes it worse that I can't spend christmas with her to make it up
Old 12-24-2008, 08:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not your fault man, you ordered and they fucked it up. Nobody could be mad at your for that. If you want I could lay in to you and say some really messed up stuff. From what I've been told I'm good at it......
Old 12-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry man. I know how much that sucks. I hope whomever screwed that up does right by you.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by N2rock
don't sweat it.... Now lets see a picture of her wearing the pink Jeep sweatshirt

((((You just knew someone had to say it!))))

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
The creeper in me says +1!
Old 12-25-2008, 07:40 PM
JK Freak

Meh! No big deal. Just get them swapped out from wherever you go them.

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2008, 03:28 AM
JK Newbie

I've been married for 28 years. Women are more understanding than we give them credit for. The old saying is "It's the thought that counts." Women are all about that. If you went to the trouble to get her something she wanted or could really use, you're the greatest in their eyes. It should only take a few days to correct the vendor's screw-up. She will not even give it a second thought.

Quick Reply: Venting