Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Which vendor wants to sell international, apparently this is a problem

Old 09-30-2010, 02:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which vendor wants to sell international, apparently this is a problem

Hello,

I live in Belgium and I'm interested in buying a JK unlimited. This after owning a TJ for several years.

I'm not looking for a stock JK. At first I thought about buying a Rubicon and make the necessary adjustments to that one, but after reading the stories on the stock dana 44 with 37" tires I changed my mind. Now I'm searching for a Sport or Sahara and modify that one. My list of mods beneath.

So what's my problem; I've tried to receive several competitive offers, with te following outcome.

JeepersandCreepers; recommended by someone over here. They are the ones willing to help me. Emailed them 3 weeks ago and received the offer on the axles within a week, now waiting for the rest.

???; A well known vendor offered me everything for 21.000$ I think that's a bit too much after looking at the offer on the axles with Jeepersand Creepers
Because I don't want to start something, I'm not going to mention them by name.

Quadratec; Emailed them 3 weeks ago (internationaloffers). Waited and got one mail back, answered it and heard nothing. Emailed to their general emailaddress, heard nothing (except auto reply). Two days ago, started a chat session and they were very sorry. Got a direct emailaddress from someone and I should try it again. The person would be notified, so nothing could go wrong. Still waiting.

You see my problem? I want to buy a JK and modify it, but where can I buy the parts? We're talking about parts going well over 10.000$, so who is going to take me serious?

Front axle;
- Dynatrac prorock 44
- ARB Locker
- Gears

Rear axle;
- Dynatrac prorock 60
- ARB Locker

Note; The axles need to be completely assembled

Other;
- ARB compressor with tire inflation
- Bushwacker Fenders
- Warn Winch 9.5 xp with cordless remote, synthetic line and fairlead(black)
- Front bumper by manufacturer MBRP (I want the one that has the same width for the bushwacker's( I have pics)

- Rear bumper Teraflex, without tire carrier
- Lift set; TeraFlex JK 4in Suspension System w/FlexArms & Shocks

- White indicators front and side

Evenything can be shipped to container in the US.

Let me know what you think
Old 09-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for choosing TeraFlex for you lift! Hey there is a Quadratec rep here, I would find them and get them involved on this.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can someone explain this to me;

I see all sort of advertisements all over the web of vendors trying to sell their parts, which costs a lot(time or/and money). Now here I am, trying to receive a pricing on parts over the 12.000$ and I'm getting no response.

I get the feeling I'm not beeing taken serious.

Sorry but if someone comes up to me in our company and wants to buy our products I'm very interested in doing my best to sell.

Maybe someone can explain to me what I'm doing wrong? Is it my bad English? Or that I live in Belgium(I'm originally from Holland)?

Now I need to say, please help!

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Thanks for choosing TeraFlex for you lift! Hey there is a Quadratec rep here, I would find them and get them involved on this.
Sorry, but also no response from this person.

Last edited by Dennisr; 10-05-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Dennis,

Shoot me an e-mail direct and I'll take care of it for you: Rick@quadratec.com

Thanks!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

follow up;

Quadratec is helping me with a quote.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dennisr
follow up;

Quadratec is helping me with a quote.
Glad to hear it. I have personaly had issues with Qtec, but it appears they are getting their customer service back on track.

Quick Reply: Which vendor wants to sell international, apparently this is a problem