Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Vandalizing A-holes !

Old 10-01-2008, 01:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's why I have a CCW and a Smith an Wesson .40!
Old 10-01-2008, 01:54 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by camden19
Went to see a doctor today, came out to find somebody keyed the shit out of my jeep. People can be such ass-holes.
Sorry to hear. Any chance that you parked in an area that had a security camera?
Old 10-01-2008, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man..that sux. I hope you/they can catch this person(s) and you personally get to break all of their fingers with some pliers.

These people that do this type of cowardly destruction of private property are spineless human scum.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:41 AM
JK Newbie

reasons like this are why i want to get a small dvr and a few pinhole security cameras installed in my jeep... really would be a cinch to wire up with an old beat up laptop in there as the dvr... but id worry about my battery system draining out if i didnt run the jeep for a day or 2..... wouldnt worry about the laptop either... 2 words.... lock box
Old 10-01-2008, 06:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Location: Sitting on top of the world with my legs hanging free

Jealous little aholes... go pinstripe it in the woods maybe?
Old 10-01-2008, 06:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

That pisses me off. I don't mind getting rock rash or or off road pinstriping because I am doing what I like to do and it comes with the territory. But when someone intentionally keys your vehicle it shows a total lack or respect. It even makes me mad when any of my vehicles get door dings. I remember on a previous vehicle someone had hit our car with their door several times. It was like they kept banging the door against our car as they got into and out of the car that they chipped the pant in a one inch line up and down. That just about makes me blow my top.

As for the door dings, I have found it helpful to have a lifted jeep with rocksliders that stick out.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

There was a news story recently where an H2 or H3 owner, I forget which one, had the fancy camera setup that caught a guy keying his vehicle.

Surprise of it was, it was some old guy that was keying the car, I'd have expected some kid or something. Must have been 70 years old though.

Just goes to show, you just never know....

Mac
Old 10-01-2008, 06:41 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Breaktrack
There was a news story recently where an H2 or H3 owner, I forget which one, had the fancy camera setup that caught a guy keying his vehicle.

Surprise of it was, it was some old guy that was keying the car, I'd have expected some kid or something. Must have been 70 years old though.

Just goes to show, you just never know....

Mac
I saw that on Fox News a couple days ago. What an old bastard! Some people never grow up!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:24 AM
JK Newbie

Default key-holes

that does suck, my bro's truck has a serious gash down the side-totally ruins a sweet looking ride. Trail scratches add character, key scratches are like a sore thumb.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:48 AM
JK Freak

Bastards! That sucks so much! I don't know what I would do if I caught someone doing that!

Quick Reply: Vandalizing A-holes !