Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Vandalizing A-holes !

Old 09-30-2008, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vandalizing A-holes !

Went to see a doctor today, came out to find somebody keyed the shit out of my jeep. People can be such ass-holes.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:18 PM
JK Freak

just like in pulp fiction.....those people shouldn't even get trial
Old 09-30-2008, 04:19 PM
JK Freak

This seems to be a new trend, until a couple of years ago I never ever heard of anyone getting their car keyed , then I started reading about it... Today I had to meet someone for business, he didn't have his car so a gave him a ride, I asked him where was his car and he told me he had his car completely repainted (a BMW X5) because someone had keyed his entire car... This is so wrong.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Probably a jealous H3 driver...
Old 09-30-2008, 04:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've read about this more in the last few months than I've ever heard of it happening in my life. I can't believe people can be so inconsiderate of other peoples things.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FL JEEPIN
Sorry to hear that ...what a bunch of jerks....a fellow jk'er in orlando had brown paint sprayed on his while he was at work. Took him many hours to get it cleaned up. I can't stand people that have no appreciation for other people things!
Just a tip, if you ever get your car spray painted ( I did ) use a clay bar with clay bar lubricant, it will come right out.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by somewhereinla
Just a tip, if you ever get your car spray painted ( I did ) use a clay bar with clay bar lubricant, it will come right out.
A few years ago, my brother took his family on vacation. He put his wife's year-old XL-7 in the garage, closed and locked the door.

During the week they were gone, temperatures hovered around 98 degrees mid afternoon.

When they returned, he opened the garage to a nasty surprise. A can of yellow RustOleum yard furniture paint had exploded, showering their silver Suzuki with paint from one end to the other. It took him two days to clay bar off all of the RustOleum on the paint. He used paint thinner to get it off of glass and chrome... It took the balance of his evenings for a week to get the paint cleaned up from the walls and floor. What a mess.... He went out and bought a vented steel paint cabinet, vowing never to face that again.

My regards,

Widewing
Old 09-30-2008, 05:21 PM
JK Freak

Bastards! Rhino your whole Jeep!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by camden19
Went to see a doctor today, came out to find somebody keyed the shit out of my jeep. People can be such ass-holes.
Well if you'd been properly displaying your Obama '08 and Gore '00 stickers, they wouldn't have assumed your political affiliations to be in line with the majority of Jeepers......

OK, that was heartless, but you have to admit that the keying of SUVs isn't usually at the hands of conservatives.

Regardless, I consider vandalism to be the same as theft. I hope you catch the worthless twit and plant a steel toe between his jewels.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:20 PM
JK Newbie

Wow! Sorry to hear your toy got keyed. Probably someone jealous of what you have.

Hopefully its not too bad and can be disguised by a little trail pin striping.

Quick Reply: Vandalizing A-holes !