Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Used TJ or New JK

Old 12-15-2008, 02:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hiontach
.........I figure most of the people on here will say they would drive a JK over a TJ being as that this is after all a JK forum, lol.................

I was going to mention that in my last post and forgot.

You came to a pretty biased place to ask about different Jeep models.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default saving dough

if ur about saving dough like I am u'll get the 06 TJ. If any of the dealers I tried to deal with had tried to sell me an 06 with only 16000 miles for 12000 dollars that's what I'd have bought. As it were the dealers I talked to had these huge boners and were trying to give everyone a shaft.

I ended up with the 07 because I figured if I was gonna PAY 4 a new JEEP I might as well BUY a new JEEP.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by saltman
It may be negative information but it is not misinformation. The lawyer that handled my case does 2-3 Wranglers a week. She has done over a hundred this year alone. 3 out of the 4 people waiting in the lobby when I signed my papers were JK owners.
What you forget is these or not cars even tho some people expect the same quality and fitment on the inside & out. In reality your purchasing a off road vehicle that can be used on the highway,if you look at it that way you don't worry about a few drops of water. This is my third Jeep [CJ5,TJ,&JK]. The inside is the nicest to date but is is not of the same quality as my DD. Anybody that buys a Jeep should be able to see that right off. I don't know why people come on these forums and complain about a little leak or rattle here or there. Again there not cars and if thats the way you look at them perhaps thats what you should have bought.

Last edited by Rhino64; 12-15-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Choppus
I was going to mention that in my last post and forgot.

You came to a pretty biased place to ask about different Jeep models.
Not so biased, I think most people on this forum have owned other Jeeps and will give you a honest opinion.

Quick Reply: Used TJ or New JK