Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Updates to my Jeep

Old 06-16-2011, 03:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updates to my Jeep

Been an avid reader for a while, but a seldom poster. Got the Jeep paid off last November and finally put some parts on it. I'll add pictures once I take them.

Additions - all parts via Dave @ Northridge over the past few months
OME lift kit
Poison Spyder Brawler lite - love this bumper
Reused by old Warn winch from my TJ - but added the remote control kit to it - nice not running wires and switches through cab - buying rope at some point $$$
LOD GEN3 w/out back up lights - I don't want to take the bumper off to replace a bulb
Currie Front LCA's - installed twice because I'm a dumba55 and put the bend outwards instead inwards. Much BETTER!
Wheel spacers - ehh just mentioning it

None Northridge parts
35" MTR's through Discount Tire - great onroad/offroad tire
Duplicolor painted my stockers to Argent. Looks great after 3 months of daily driving
Superchips Flashpaq - just happy for speedo correctment and shift points - no power noticed, but only on 87 tune - I'm sure there's 400 HP added on the 93 tune
On order - Kilby Rear Storage rack - I'm pretty excited about this addition

Thanks for all the great info people post as I'm 100% happy with my purchases and they were all influenced by YOU!

Quick Reply: Updates to my Jeep