Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Unlimited?

Old 12-13-2007, 08:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Westbayou
Oh, I'm still flexible on the color more than anything else. I'm also still leaning towards a used one to save the money. Like I said, they aren't offering any deals on the 07's, so if I was gonna buy new I may as well buy an 08'. Down here it seems like there are a LOT of soccer mom's who bought an Unlimited to be "cool" for their kids and then after a few months realized they were still driving a Jeep and not that Volvo SUV they came from. Used Unlimited seem to be pretty easy to come by these days once you sift through the 2wd Saharas....
i understand and agree for the most part. my only reminder is to consider that you can still get the lifetime powertrain warranty on new 07's.

and to jkinva:

i've also heard the system...played around with it with my own music, etc. it's still not good enough for my personal tastes and i know of plenty others around here that agree. some people just have different needs/wants with regard to quality of sound. i agree that the sub doesn't take up much space though.

Quick Reply: Unlimited?