Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Tuttle Click Jeep Dealership Questions

Old 09-08-2010, 01:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 for Don-a-Vee .......i had the same issue, as i recall i had to pay the 100 bucks as well though.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:01 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by So_Cal_Tay_12
Yes it is in fact the same dealership, it wasnt until today that I realized the connection but now I am trying to deal with the manner. I considered printing up the letters and bringing them in to show the names of the people he dealt with explaining that the exhaust manifold was part of the powertrain
I appreciate your anger with their change in tune from the phone call to the face to face. I'd be pissed too. My fear is that this dealership will flag your Jeep just because you confront them with their less than honest behavior. I say its better just to go somewhere else. WOL had to go through waaaaaay too much b.s. to get his situation addressed.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Pluke the 2
Orange Coast is a bunch of pricks. I drove in my JK for a Recall issue and was denied because of my aftermarket exhaust.

Pluke -
You should have ran your Jeep into a brick wall and sue them. They can't deny repairing a recall due to mods. Recalls are a safety issue and need to be dealt with by the dealer whether a vehicle has modifications or not. That was pretty damn stupid of them!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ECHO
I would drive an extra hour or so, then to deal with someone elses Bull$hit! Warranty or no Warranty.. then I would fill out a satisfaction survey on that dealer for trying to scam a $100 bucks..
That's EXACTLY what started Wayolifes problems. BAD IDEA!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:04 PM
JK Jedi

Is there a way to report them to the BBB ?
Old 09-08-2010, 05:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Thats my point.. if your not using that dealer.. you can fill out a survey about there crappy customer service.. just make sure they don't have your VIN
They have my VIN for sure, theyve done basic maintenance on my jeep several times. I am going to look into reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, that is a confidential report that cannot be traced back to me by Tuttle Click
Old 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah, thats just not right.. Doesn't matter who you are.. if you provide poor customer service then you shouldn't be in the business of trying to provide it.. Good for you for not accepting it.. Just don't let them try and screw you over, like they did with WOL
Dont worry, Im watching my back on this one for sure, if I cant complain to them myself, I'll go to a higher authority who can hurt 'em. Right now times are tough, and if they told WOL that his customer review hurt their business, wait until the BBB gets involved, theyre gonna be pretty frustrated
Old 09-09-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thrshr01
You should have ran your Jeep into a brick wall and sue them. They can't deny repairing a recall due to mods. Recalls are a safety issue and need to be dealt with by the dealer whether a vehicle has modifications or not. That was pretty damn stupid of them!
LOL. your right.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

You can always try the Tuttle-Click in Tustin.

They're close and I've never had a problem with them, though I never had a major warranty issue either.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by IrvineJK
You can always try the Tuttle-Click in Tustin.

They're close and I've never had a problem with them, though I never had a major warranty issue either.
I wasnt even aware that there was a second tuttle click

Quick Reply: Tuttle Click Jeep Dealership Questions