Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trektop NX

Old 06-04-2011, 05:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jaker t5
Why are you guys getting mad over not be able to use it for the summer , I got the top for all year , damn you don't even know it's a trek top unless the windows are in , i order it in march , for right now I run the soft top with no windows in it
I am because i have a hard top, yes the front off is great and i can drive with the widow in the back open.... Otherwise it sucks at the moment.
I live in buffalo, all year doesn't work with a soft top up here.

And for taking the hard top off, it has been record rain this year.
It seems that we have had some rain about 5 of every 7 days.

Ordered mine a while ago for summer.

As for 4wd, this is what they said in an email about 4 hours ago in refrence to me asking about the still being on target for the 6/5 date for the jk unlimited:

"As far as I'm aware it is still on target. I have not got any updates that it has been pushed back again, so hopefully we will be getting them soon."

Correct? I do not know....
Upset if there is another push back? YUP!
Old 06-04-2011, 05:48 PM
JK Freak

Sorry for the rant but I had to convince the wife on why we should go with this top over the oem....

She likes the non fast back look of the oem soft top

And now i am getting it for not having a soft top for summer due to "my" choice.

I am sure some of you can understand my pain.....

Last edited by Halas; 06-04-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Well me I had a hardtop and I ran the bikini in the summer months , I sold my hard to get the trek and safari straps , in the deal I also got his soft top , so I have been running it for the past few months , so maybe that's why it's not bugging me as much , the only thing I don't like about the oem is it's not a slant back and I live in Cali , so weather is not as a big deal

Quick Reply: Trektop NX