Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trektop NX

Old 05-24-2011, 01:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the Trektop last year. I called around to the usually places. everyone said it would take a couple of weeks after about 2 months I got a hold of Bestop and was told it would be about 2 months, that was on top of the 2 I had already waited. I started calling around again and Quadratec had 1 come in so I grabbed it from them although it was more expensive, but would have waited for more than half the summer according to Bestop
Old 05-24-2011, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

[QUOTE="metalic"]I just spoke with 4WD and Bestop today. Thanks to a few people that have canceled there order I'm now in the #2 spot from 4WD but they were told it would be late June before the receive there first order. Bestop told me they are in production but are waiting to get a large quantity so they can ship a lot of them at once.[/QUOTE

Yeah I ordered feb 9 and cancelled. Bought factory soft top from someone who didn't want both tops
Old 05-24-2011, 04:57 PM
JK Freak

what about the supertop nx?
Old 05-25-2011, 11:03 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepDude90
what about the supertop nx?
JK Wrangler Supertop NX original: 1-May, now: 7-Jun
JK Wrangler Unimited Supertop NX original: 15-May, now: 10-Jul
Old 06-02-2011, 08:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

I received a reply back from bestop today and they said the jku trektop nx won't be shipping from them till early july. Am I the only one that thinks this is getting ridiculous?
Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 PM
JK Newbie

unbelievable!!!! ordered mine at the end of february and probably won't see it now till next february.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But at least they are not releasing a product that had a bunch of issues so everyone would be on here talking about all the problems they were having and what a waste of $$ and so on. I know it sucks waiting, but hopefully it will be a quality problem free product when you do receive it.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:22 PM
JK Newbie

Just talked to best top today and told me Mid July. This is some serious bullshit, I bought a SUMMER TOP in March FOR THE SUMMER. Why make it available to buy if it was clearly not ready for production?
Old 06-03-2011, 07:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was told two weeks ago they were in production and would ship at the end of may first of june. Now I was told they had more orders than expected and going to hold off shipping until they get enough made to fill a bunch of orders. Now my take is the guys that ordered in jan feb and even march has to wait another month so the guy that ordered in april can get there's when we do. Maybe they should pay me interest since the first of feb on my 600 bucks.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Why are you guys getting mad over not be able to use it for the summer , I got the top for all year , damn you don't even know it's a trek top unless the windows are in , i order it in march , for right now I run the soft top with no windows in it

Quick Reply: Trektop NX