Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trektop NX

Old 05-20-2011, 09:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trektop NX

Has anyone got theirs yet? Anyone ever use racemart?
Old 05-20-2011, 07:14 PM
JK Newbie

Nope, and I ordered it almost 2 months ago.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:27 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They r not even making them yet.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
They r not even making them yet.
For serious??? How do you know?

As of last week, Bestop Geoff is still posting a June 5 date for the Unlimited Trektop NX. Quadratec is still saying mid-June which seems right if they release to vendors early June.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by fivenote

As of last week, Bestop Geoff is still posting a June 5 date for the Unlimited Trektop NX. Quadratec is still saying mid-June which seems right if they release to vendors early June.
I think he meant they arent shipping anything yet, when he said that. If you knew Geoff had said they wouldnt be shipping to Vendors until 6/5 why did you ask if anyone got theirs yet? Mine is set to be shipped from 4WD on June 24th and I pre ordered on the 5th of March. So if you aren't in line now, I wouldn't expect one until the end of summer.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:22 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by fivenote

Well, they posted that date back when the prototype still had a few issues. Unless they've busted ass and rolled into production is the way they could make the mid June date. Either that or they're gonna send them out with the issues they were having. Anyhow, I think I may wait a few months to see if the issues got resolved before I drop any coin on it.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Well, they posted that date back when the prototype still had a few issues. Unless they've busted ass and rolled into production is the way they could make the mid June date. Either that or they're gonna send them out with the issues they were having. Anyhow, I think I may wait a few months to see if the issues got resolved before I drop any coin on it.
You dont think the extra 2 months they have pushed the date was enough to fix the issues?
Old 05-24-2011, 10:09 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by grmncrsnbr

You dont think the extra 2 months they have pushed the date was enough to fix the issues?
Hey, I hope so for the guys that pre-ordered it. But, THE prototype was being given a test run in Moab at ejs, that was the end of april. Test pilot was at my hotel. So that basically gave them a month to fix the issues, test it and mass manufacture. I d be seriously surprised if they make that date, Good Luck anyhow.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by grmncrsnbr
...why did you ask if anyone got theirs yet?..
I didn't ask that - the OP did.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just spoke with 4WD and Bestop today. Thanks to a few people that have canceled there order I'm now in the #2 spot from 4WD but they were told it would be late June before the receive there first order. Bestop told me they are in production but are waiting to get a large quantity so they can ship a lot of them at once.

Quick Reply: Trektop NX