Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Tray for center stack/dash

Old 06-30-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great job don't know if anyone would buy the design now that you went and posted it ... keep that stuff top secret.!!!!!!!!!!! i had something i was working on a few years back posted it on a web idea site next thing you know someone took the idea and patent it... did not go anywhere but still always got to be careful in situations like that...

but that is one sweet idea... i would use it thats for sure.. not sure if it would fit with my sport cage though i have to find something that is a little shorter and does not go down all the way to the back of the top of the dash

but great work keep it up....
Old 06-30-2008, 04:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mudweiser
I wanted a tray on top of my dash/radio. I made a quick fdm prototype, (see pic) painted with black textured paint, self adhesive pad for noise control and now I think I need a few changes. I updated the 3D data (see pic) with a few changes I want (added a wire slot to run a MP3 player cord or cell phone charger cord) Added Jeep logo, I think maybe a built in CB mic holder on the drivers side would be nice. Maybe have velcro here or there to keep things from flying out when offroading. A lid or cover? Anyone else have any ideas? Any sponsers want to buy my design???

Hey that'll catch all the water that leaks from the hard top!
Old 11-13-2008, 12:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like this, I would buy one

Quick Reply: Tray for center stack/dash