Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trasharoo Bag - thoughts and reviews?

Old 01-24-2012, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trasharoo Bag - thoughts and reviews?

I haven't found any recent posts on the "Trasharoo Bag" (sorry if I over looked any)
I'm looking at picking one up this week, I was curious to know what people think of them? Any personal reviews from people using them? Looking at getting it for added storage when I go camping. They are $47 CAD.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	trasharoo.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	269389
Old 01-24-2012, 05:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by AHunter
I haven't found any recent posts on the "Trasharoo Bag" (sorry if I over looked any)
I'm looking at picking one up this week, I was curious to know what people think of them? Any personal reviews from people using them? Looking at getting it for added storage when I go camping. They are $47 CAD.

Thanks!

Attachment 269389
Easily one of the best purchases I've made for my Jeep. I've had one for about 2 years and have had zero issues with it. I've loaded it up with trash and recyclables and it's never budges from the spare. It will work great for gear as well, but it's nice not having any trash inside the Jeep.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:36 PM
JK Newbie

I think they have a video where something in the bag (trash) punctured the spare tire it was hanging on, thats just an FYI. I am thinking one of the Rubicon vids.
I think its a great way to store recovery gear, easy to get to and all in one place. I use a backpack right now and this is just a bigger version

I think I prefer to put my trash in a duffle bag hanging off the back of my rack. I use a trashbag inside it to make swapping a bit easier and I can put 2 up to separate the recyclables as well.

my 2 cents
Old 01-24-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

love mine!

Old 01-24-2012, 08:37 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We love ours and have used it for storage of camping gear. It's really a "no brainer" purchase and works great for trash. No more carrying it with you inside the jeep (pack it in pack it out)!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the info everyone!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

I agree, I really like mine, very useful. It's a good solution for a lot of problems, especially if you don't have a roof rack.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We Just became a dealer for these Today and will have them in stock .

David

Quick Reply: Trasharoo Bag - thoughts and reviews?