Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trails for rupe...

Old 05-26-2007, 10:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
I went huntin' once with my dad. Bear. I had a .357 magnum revolver. Sartled a bear 100 yards off down the creek and it came chargin'. Emptyed out my gun and the thing dropped 5 yards in front of me. Big MF male. Scared the chit out of me (not literally) but I stood my ground. (stupidly) The point is I'm cool, and have been cool since I was 7 when I shot that bear.
You the man I love bear hunting, it is very exciting. So far that is the only one I've gotten. It is also the only one I will have stuffed. That cost to much to do that again. Unless I became a millionaire.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rupedog
You the man I love bear hunting, it is very exciting. So far that is the only one I've gotten. It is also the only one I will have stuffed. That cost to much to do that again. Unless I became a millionaire.
Anyone up for auditions to Deal or No Deal?
Old 05-26-2007, 10:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Anyone up for auditions to Deal or No Deal?
yeah that's what I want to do. Get on TV and make a total a$$ out of my self. Wait I do that here don't I. Hum maybe I should try out for it.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rupedog
yeah that's what I want to do. Get on TV and make a total a$$ out of my self. Wait I do that here don't I. Hum maybe I should try out for it.
No you don't, you make a$$es out of them Red JKers.

Well, sorry to leave you hangin' but I'm ready to hit the hay. I'm to pooped to poop....to must info.

Night Rupe.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Well, sorry to leave you hangin' but I'm ready to hit the hay. I'm to pooped to poop....to must info.

Night Rupe.
Ya me to later AZca
Old 05-27-2007, 05:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Bear hunting!? I would love to go bear hunting...I told hubbo I want a bear skin rug... How did you two get talking about Bear hunting???
Old 05-27-2007, 05:53 AM
JK Freak

Night Rupe.
YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING ELSE... PRATTLING AWAY AT 1 AM .. YOU MUST BE REALLY HOOKED UP.. and NO JK's to play with...!!

Well I was kind of out there too.. UP with one of my long time friends from the islands. Kicking around the fire pit drinking rum.... Talking about going back there..! (ST. Croix U.S.V.I.)
I can take my JK there..so it's ok..!
Old 05-27-2007, 09:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKGirl
Bear hunting!? I would love to go bear hunting...I told hubbo I want a bear skin rug... How did you two get talking about Bear hunting???
We started talking about triggers and I made a comment about my xmas bear pic in the pet thread. It just went from there.
Hunting bear is alot of fun. Tough to get them here because of the laws. You can't bait them or run them with dogs. So I call them in with a dieing rabbit call. You do alot of calling before you see one and then you have to get him to come in close enough for a pistol shot. ( that's what I hunt with). very exciting way to hunt. Because they think your the meal. Don't fall asleep! yum yum said the Bear.

Quick Reply: Trails for rupe...