Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Top down/doors off

Old 04-22-2009, 05:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKChad
This week will be my first time takin the doors off on my jeep. Gonna be in the 80's mid week and can't wait.

Honestly a little nervous. Never been in a vehicle with no doors, well take that back my buddy has a T-Rex but that's the only thing close. Especially can't wait to go wheelin with the doors off. It's gotta make thing a ton easiEr.

My only concern is not havin my mirrors relocated. I was taught from a young age to drive with my mirrors. So, gonna feel weird untill I can get some mirrors for when the doors are off.

Any good suggestions for mirrors to put on when the doors are off?
here's a pic of the box, and a poor pic of the mirror, mounted. I use this set up and it works...a little shaky at speed, but nearly other mirror I tried was shaky too.-just use the upper windshield screws-note: the mounting channel on the bracket for the mirror is just a little too short to be able to utilize both windshield screws without some modification, but one screw actually holds the mirror quite well. The mirror is only $14.99 Enjoy.

Quick Reply: Top down/doors off