Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

too many stock jk's!! reason?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ol' Bob
Most folks are satisfied with the stock Jk. I am as well. Being an old school knucklehead Aka old man, I just enjoy playing with it and making it more unique. The combinations are endless and it's great fun for me and my kids. I wish I had deeper pockets to play more, but I don't. I love to see the creativity of the folks building jeeps. Truly amazing.

So deep or shallow pockets...rock crawler or mall crawler...stock or modified. Enjoy that Jeep... If ya get a chance get those kids out there and learn together and make it something that they will tell there friends about. The joy from my very mild mods is unbelievable when I hear my 17 year old son describing how him and his Dad did work on the Jeep.

Keep rolling and waving.....

Ol' Bob
Thumbs up.

Right now the only mods I even want on mine are front and rear bumpers and ACE rails. Worried about suspension sag with that extra weight though :(
Old 06-15-2012, 05:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rubicop

Thumbs up.

Right now the only mods I even want on mine are front and rear bumpers and ACE rails. Worried about suspension sag with that extra weight though :(
When it or if it sags, that's just another opportunity to play. Go for it. It'll be great.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Revolution1
I see to many stock jk's & jku's driving around now-a-days. So what was your reason for modding your jk or not modding your jk? Everytime I see a stick jeep. I think...poor jeep!
A stock jeep is still a jeep. I've lost interest in hardcore rockcrawling... but my otherwise stock JKU with 32s is just fine for taking the kids out exploring and it still gets us to 99% of the places out in the bush.

Mods are fun but you don't need mods to have fun with a Jeep!

Quick Reply: too many stock jk's!! reason?