Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

tired of in town jeepers

Old 07-14-2012, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bastard431
Im sick of seeing these beautiful jeeps all moded to the teeth ready to go places most jeeps cant. I talk to the owner and it sounds like " oh i dont take it off road its just for around town i dont wanna scratch it" really boobasaurus why didnt you get a wimpy cherokee then poor jeep forever soccer mom driven and beer gut billy bob dad driven in town never to be let free to squish woodland squriels and smoosh rocks and have fun for shame you grociery toting city folk. Reply if you agree
You could always just mind your own business, it's not worth stressing over.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:35 AM
JK Newbie

Default Yep

Yep, must be a "Conservative", does not seem to understand that what other people do or don't do is none of his concern!

Last edited by CharcoalJK; 07-16-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:50 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by dhubers
The great thing about a jeep is just enjoy what our troops protect. Freedom, thanks to all. Don't let the wave die pass it on.
Waving back
Old 07-14-2012, 10:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CharcoalJK
Yep, must be a "Conservative", does not seem to understand that what other people do or don't so is none of his concern!
No he must be a lib and wants the government to regulate the % of off road usage for modded jeeps.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where the hell does the political ideology come into this?!?! I see these comments as BS!! It's just some hater that wants to pop their nose into someone else's business and tell them how they should run their lives or how to make their vehicle theirs... It's not politics, it's sickening!!!

I'm a conservative, and I have friends that are liberal yet we don't tell people how to build their rigs nor where and how they should drive them... WTF
Old 07-14-2012, 11:03 AM
JK Newbie

I agree on the political ideology comment, I don't understand why it even came onto play. I feel like an idiot because I just wrote my first post on this entire forum about a half hour ago and i ended it by saying I really enjoy how someone can post and not have to worry about negative or critical feedback putting other peoples ideas, comments, or concerns down.... WELL I GUESS I SPOKE TOO SOON!

How difficult is it really to understand everyone is different?! You have to be a real moron or jerk to put people down anywhere, nevermind in this forum...because I am sure if you think real hard there are PLENTY of instances where people could have put you down, or did put you down and in that case remember how it SUCKS!

Just LIGHTEN up and enjoy all the feedback, advise, and discussion because Im pretty sure your not as slick and bada$$ as your trying to make yourself seem.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

I agree it has nothing to do with politics, there are idiots on both sides. I just didn't see how it was a conservative thing so spun it to show how it could be a lib way of thinking.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can't we all just Wheel Along!!! GRIN
Old 07-14-2012, 11:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got an idea... if we want to do some Mud Slinging... lets hit some trails!!!! GRIN
Old 07-14-2012, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Wrangler5-0
I agree on the political ideology comment, I don't understand why it even came onto play. I feel like an idiot because I just wrote my first post on this entire forum about a half hour ago and i ended it by saying I really enjoy how someone can post and not have to worry about negative or critical feedback putting other peoples ideas, comments, or concerns down.... WELL I GUESS I SPOKE TOO SOON!

How difficult is it really to understand everyone is different?! You have to be a real moron or jerk to put people down anywhere, nevermind in this forum...because I am sure if you think real hard there are PLENTY of instances where people could have put you down, or did put you down and in that case remember how it SUCKS!

Just LIGHTEN up and enjoy all the feedback, advise, and discussion because Im pretty sure your not as slick and bada$$ as your trying to make yourself seem.
Yeah, some people may tell you that you can feel free to post stuff without negative feedback but that it's not the case at all. The jeep community is supposed to be a friendly one, or at least I thought. Good luck on this forum because there are quite a few negative people on here.

Quick Reply: tired of in town jeepers