Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

tired of in town jeepers

Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Buf09jku
Hilarious bro. Reminded me of the Dr Seuss book "Green Eggs and Ham"

I like mine blue or green
And shiny to be seen

I like mine black and ruddy
And made to get muddy

I like mine red and yellow
And wave to every jeep fellow

Sorry just trying to lighten up the serious tone here. We're all on the same team here.
Lmao. Before I read your comments I was thinking green eggs and ham.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My only dislike for people who drive un modded jeeps are this who don't wave back. Once upon a time all our jeeps were stock. I wave to every jeep I see. When I don't get a wave I see its a woman who probably thinking "I don't know you". That's the only reason I hate most un modded jeeps around my town. I don't care if they ride the trails or not. As long as they get the way of the jeep life they're cool with me.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like mine clean like every new truck I have owned. I always caught slack from my uncles for having a clean pickup. Call me OCD when it comes to having a clean car/jeep/truck! I just took my Sahara to the dunes less than a week from buying it, after unloading the camping gear in the garage I pulled out the shop vac and rolled out the hoes.......detailed top to bottom. The wave thing I get. I look at it the way I ride my motorcycles we all love the ride. The ones that don't wave are the HD riders that are to good to wave at anything that isn't an HD. Live goes on screw em!

Quick Reply: tired of in town jeepers