Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Tired of my 4 door want to swap for a 2 door...

Old 01-29-2009, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YOGURT
I have a two door, and I wheel with my wife and 3 kids so dont give me that I had to get a 4 door cause I have kids stuff. When we first looked at the JK's, my wife said "your not gonna get a 4door are you?".
Great girl isnt she.
Yogurt, did you add an extra seat belt? Do you have any photo's?
Old 01-30-2009, 07:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a two door, and I wheel with my wife and 3 kids so dont give me that I had to get a 4 door cause I have kids stuff. When we first looked at the JK's, my wife said "your not gonna get a 4door are you?".
Great girl isnt she.
What a woman
Old 01-30-2009, 07:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07JKX
dont like your 4 door?? get rid of it... like the 2 door??? buy one. Nobody really cares but everyone is quick to throw their opinion out there.

These threads are all the same, you have made up your mind before you posted.

Two Door vs. Four Door.... OMG... like... mine is soooo much better... like no its not... like mine is... like nuh-uh... like...

I would not ride with anyone of you that bashes either the two door or the four...

i know this like sibling rivalry... but does it not irritate anyone else how often this comes up?

whatever...like.. i am soooo over this
yep. Also, the more successful Jeep is selling the Grand Cherokees, Liberty's those other things that have Jeep badgeing on them and even the 2wd Unlimited s, I still think that is sad, the better off we all are. Car industry sucks, and car industry folks don't care about our feelings of a true off roader, they care about the bottom line, right now they are below it and if sales of Jeep to non Jeep people continue to keep the Jeep brand viable, then so be it.

Great girl isnt she.

I am going to add Little Seat in the back of my 4 door when I get it, I have 4 kids and a wife!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Too funny, I got rid of my 4dr and got a 2dr...
The 2dr reasoning is logical, But the 4dr is just as logical too!
Both have thier advantages... Just take advantage of the one that works for you... Besides it's your money..
I'm glad they offer both models... It does not hurt the Wrangler at all in the great outdoors... Only adds a bigger Jeepin' crowd base and that can't be bad with all the closures going on.
People just need to get out and enjoy the outdoors to see what some are truly missing, and most Jeepers already know..

Quick Reply: Tired of my 4 door want to swap for a 2 door...