Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Tips for Dealing on a new jeep

Old 01-20-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be interested. Owned quite a few vehicles in the last...counting ...16 years but the JK I'm desiring would be my first new one.

Definitely walk away if the deal isn't right or you don't feel good about it even if it seems right. Passed on a '01 F250 Super Duty diesel several years ago that a dealership was selling. Nice truck but they wouldn't come down a lot, offered me a good trade on my Ranger, but then the salesman started playing mind games and walking off for extended periods of time. I finally just listened to my gut, got up, walked over to a few salesmen standing in a corner, said to tell the guy I was leaving, and left.
6 months later I was laid off. Glad I didn't have that payment every month. A year later diesel was almost $5 per gallon. REAL glad I didn't have the truck then.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently was going to trade my 2011 in and the highest offer I got from 3 dealerships was 23,750

Quick Reply: Tips for Dealing on a new jeep